Tims Evil Mind

Everyone knows I do Bio Ponds and Coral Gardens for folks. Well Occasionally I need to move plants from one to another as one gets overgrown or people are willing to donate starter plants for new ponds.

   This evening as Tim and I had checked on one of the newest ponds I designed at a private residence in a town just South of Venice (but not too far). We had our buckets along with several excellent specimens of Cabomba, Wisteria, Brazilllian Sword Grass and Anachris as well as a couple of buckets of various tropical fish.

    Now bear in mind this is a rather large pond...approximately 7 acres and really nicely done if I may toot my own horn. Rock outcroppings, plenty of flow, nice pea gravel bottom with full diamondbrite over hydraulic cement instead of some cheesy liner. The landscapers did an excellent job of arranging the plants and picnic area around the pond too.

    Anyway Tim and I pulled up and parked on the tennis court so we would not have to carry the buckets more than a few feet.

    Well there were some ladies swimming in the pond...Skinny dipping. Now I was being polite and turned away to give them their due privacy... I told them not to worry, we were not there to bother them and we could come back and do what we need to do tomorrow. About this time Tim Grabs 2 buckets of the fish from the back of the car and dumping them in said...."We're just here to feed the gator - I'm just gonna dump in these 2 buckets for the night and we'll give him the rest tomorrow"

   Until this evening I did not know the new cell phone we bought him had a camera in it - Video even picked up the screams as the ladies were leaving the pond in a very rapid manner.........Gotta give that boy credit - he has a truly evil mind.

Comments

Popular Posts